Details of the Scholarship
1. Exempt from tuition and accommodation on campus;
2. Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
* Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
3. The insurance shall be implemented according to relevant regulations.
4. Applicants are expected to pay for their own international travel expenses.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the school rules and regulations;
3. Applicants should have a master's degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of China, and be under the age of 40;
4. Applicants should have excellent academic performance, and obtain two professors’ recommendation;
5. Applicants should have not received other scholarships from the Chinese government at the same time.
1. Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship (uniformly printed by the Provincial Department of Education) one original and one copy;
2. Highest diploma and Transcripts (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
3. HSK transcript (provided according to the requirements of the enrolling college) or IELTS (5.5 and above), TOEFL (80 and above), proof of English proficiency;
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority) and Blood Test Report (one original and one copy);
5. A study or research plan (no less than 1000 words);
6. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors from the university which applicants graduated;
7. Acceptance Letter from DUT tutors;
8. Certificate of No Criminal Conviction;
9. Photocopy of passport.
November to early March of the following year
During the application period, the applicant shall apply to the School of International Education of Dalian University of Technology and mail the hard copies of the application materials (in duplicate).
Address: Linggong Road No.2, Gaoxinyuan District (116024)
School of International Education of Dalian University of Technology